Our guides are from local communities, were born and raised in the jungle, and have ancestral knowledge and a deep awareness of nature. With many years of experience working in our lodges, they are able to make use of the surrounding natural resources in coexistence with the rainforest. They are our way of guaranteeing an unforgettable experience.
Seasons and Climate
• Rainy season - December to May
• Dry season - June to November
• Tour begins: 9:00 a.m. from Leticia
• Tour ends: 5:00 p.m. in Leticia
• Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
• Lunch: 12:00 p.m.
• Supper: 7:00 p.m.
• Departure for activities, leaving from the lodge
- Morning: 8:30 a.m. (except for the pre-dawn activities, which begin at 4:30 a.m., with breakfast at 8:00 a.m.)
- Afternoon: 2:30 p.m.
- Evening: 8:00 p.m.